Get Help

If you need immediate help and urgent medical attention,
Please Call 911

To report an incident of sexual assault please contact law enforcement:

If you are having thoughts of
suicide or feel you
are in crisis:

Please contact our community partners


To report an incident of current childhood sexual abuse please contact the Children’s Advocacy Center of Smith County (903) 533-1880

Helpful Links